Personal Information collected
The Personal Information relating to the User, the Foundation (and its service providers) may collect and process include, amongst others:
- any contact details or device information, in particular, as to the computer, device, or browser that the User relies upon in order to access or use the LHoFT Services, such as the User’s Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version;
- any usage data: When the User accesses or uses the LHoFT Services, the Foundation and its service providers may track the User and collect information (including Personal Information) relating to its use of the LHoFT Services and in particular the LHoFT Website, such as the date, time and location (country and city, etc.) of connections with servers, what information and files have been uploaded, saved, accessed, rectified, or otherwise modified, search queries and the amount of data submitted, the language of the User’s device system, the service provider (mobile or internet) relied upon by the User;
- any IP addresses (a number that is assigned to the computer used to access the Internet) or the time and duration of website visits;
- any other Personal Information relating to the User, whether publicly available or not, collected or received from other online and/or offline sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, conference hosts, event companies, and other third parties;
- any Personal Information collected and processed for security reasons, such as images, videos or sound collected by means of security cameras.
The User may refuse to supply Personal Information to the Foundation, with the understanding that this prevents the User from engaging in certain activities or using or/and accessing the LHoFT Services and, in particular, the LHoFT Website.