behave - Sales Consultant (m/f)
behave was incorporated in 2012. We are the provider of the behave Apps distributed through the 320,000 Bloomberg Professional Terminals. We exploit various risk factors mainly based on behavioral finance in worldwide equity markets. Our software is used by equity fund managers, portfolio managers and traders. We are ranked in the top 3 quant providers worldwide by Investars on the US equity market.
Today, we are developing a new stand-alone platform using AI and machine learning models to identify investment styles that are expected to be rewarded by the market.
You will work with the CEO and the Sales Manager to schedule meetings with asset managers in order to introduce our services. Using mainly existing contacts or cold calling, you will set up meetings and travel all over Europe to meet portfolio and fund managers. Also, you will have the opportunity to provide clients and prospects with first class advice on how to use our new platform at its best. You will help them build their models, and become an expert in generating alpha from various type of factors, and use AI, machine learning and other statistical models to achieve their goals. As your client base develops, you will then decide to focus either on sales or on consulting.
- Recent Master degree in economics or finance related fields or Master degree in another field but with hands on experience in finance
- Speak English and French. German is a plus
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities. Attention to detail
- People oriented: this is sales and consulting
- Motivated, hard-working, start-up spirit!
We offer an attractive package, including equity, and the opportunity to join a young company in a dynamic work place.Apply
FINOLOGEE - Cloud Security Engineer (m/f)
To empower our team, we are currently looking for a: CLOUD SECURITY ENGINEER (M/F)
We, at FINOLOGEE, are truly passionate FinTech lovers who develop cutting-edge digital platforms for the financial industry. We like to commit in long-term relationships that will allow you to:
- Be at the forefront of technological innovation! We use the latest and most innovative IT tools and systems to build avant-garde products.
- Work with happy co-workers! Our multinational team of talented individuals will make you feel welcome and at ease right from start!
- Get creative! Being entrepreneurs at heart, we cherish curiosity and creativity. We will listen to your ideas and will prize your initiatives because that’s what will make us able to create pioneer products!
With us you will…
Be responsible for our complete cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure…) across all our business lines.
Manage the security aspects of highly regulated financial services applications.
Set up and configure dynamic cluster run-time environments for our applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
Ensure applications are always available and scale up and down automatically according to the business needs.
Create and maintain documentation related to infrastructure and application security, security policies, operational procedures, business continuity, disaster recovery etc.
What we expect from you…
- Previous experience with sensitive applications, preferably in the financial sector.
- Strong background in IT security and in implementing best practices to guarantee the highest level of standards.
- Working knowledge with public cloud environments and with the tools and products they offer, including the risks associated with them.
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Fluent in English and/or French.
In return you will get...
- A permanent job with us!
- An attractive and flexible salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team and to work directly with the company founders
- A friendly working atmosphere in spacious and modern offices close to Luxembourg city (regular bus connections+ free parking)
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry. We build truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers and our access-to-account gateway providing banks with a ready-to-use and secure product to enable triggering of payments and data retrieval from their customers’ accounts.
For that purpose, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry. We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
View all our current vacanciesApply
ORADIAN - Customer Success Manager
Ready for a challenge? Send in your CV if you want to join the Oradian mission to connect 100 million families to financial services. We're looking for talented people to market, build and implement our cloud-based toolset for financial institutions - in some of the world's most remote markets
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to build our customer experience journey for the global market. The successful applicant will be responsible for setting up processes for our customer support, customer success and overall customer experience journey from on-boarding to renewal. Our global community of customers is made up of financial institutions (microfinance institutions, cooperatives, Saccos, microfinance banks, thrift banks and rural banks) in Africa and Southeast Asia.
The Customer Success Manager will work with customers in-market and remotely from the headquarters in Zagreb. Applicants must have solid project management skills and proven experience in direct B2B customer service - ideally with customers in developing countries.
- Design and implement a customer satisfaction program
- Define the subscription renewal process and metrics
- Take ownership of the customer support function and process
- Tailor processes to balance standardisation and on-the-ground practicality
- Manage all aspects of the support ticket system setup
- Streamline customer support team communication and workflow
- Proactively engage with customers and define all touchpoints
- Manage customer subscription renewals and updates
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in one or ideally both: Account management and Financial sector SaaS services
- Work experience with customers and teams in developing countries
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and process/change management
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise assignments
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to run multiple work streams in parallel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to express complex topics clearly
- Patience and empathy to bring our customers into best practice
Oradian – and why it’s disruptive
Oradian is a financial inclusion company serving financial institutions in remote, hard-to-reach communities. Using insights from our community of customers, we build a cloud-based toolset that smart financial institutions plug into to access best practice and efficiency.
Our toolset enables financial institutions to become more efficient, know and control their portfolios and serve more clients. We provide access to our toolset on a subscription basis, giving financial institutions access to leading technology.
We are a quickly growing team of talented and committed experts in technology and microfinance. We work in an open, collaborative culture. We have over 70 team members from more than 12 countries.
Where we work
Oradian is headquartered in Zagreb (Croatia) with offices in Lagos (Nigeria) and Manila (Philippines).
We currently partner with 50 financial institutions in seven countries with a concentration in the Philippines and Nigeria. Collectively, our partners provide access to financial services for over one million end-clients. We are now poised to scale operations and increase sales throughout West Africa, East Africa and Southeast Asia.
SEQVOIA -IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f)
We are reinventing our IT Infrastructure! SEQVOIA is looking for a dedicated IT Infrastructure resource to support our growth and new product initiatives.
What you will do
- Install, configure, and support wired and wireless LAN and cloud infrastructure (AWS), ensuring network availability to all users
- Manage physical and virtual servers running under Linux, CentOS and Windows Server
- Monitor LAN and Cloud networks for performance and manage VPN connectivity
- Maintain network and computer system security, manage security permissions
- Install and configure email applications, networked printers, copiers, etc.
- Manage and maintain phone systems
- Document hardware/software inventory, procedures and architecture
- Contribute to DR (disaster recovery) and BCP (business continuity) planning
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software and other network problems
- Participate in purchasing decisions and manage service provider relationships
- Occasional out-of-hours support
What should you have
- English and French (written and spoken)
- Ability to provide clear technical descriptions
- Capability to identify solutions, manage priorities independently
- Clear communication with business, IT, management and suppliers
- Flexibility to adapt to different technical standards, methodologies and people
- Minimum two years’ work experience administering IT systems
What makes you stick out
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in IT governance, managing policies and procedures
- Additional languages
What we offer
- Join a growing innovative RegTech company in Luxembourg
- Work in an environment that is both demanding and fun
- Be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial structure
- SEQVOIA supports your personal development through internal and external trainings
If you are looking forward to a challenging role in a skilled and multi- disciplinary team, send your application to email@example.comApply
DUCO - Sales Executive
Duco provides self-service data integrity in the cloud. We empower users to normalise, validate and reconcile any type of data on demand. New clients are live in 24 hours, with results in 7 days and tangible business value in 30 days. Our customers include international banks, brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers and corporates. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg, Duco serves clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia.
A multiple award winner, Duco is leading a wave of new, easy to use, self-service solutions for some of the world’s biggest businesses.
- To continue our expansion in Continental Europe we are looking for a German Speaking experienced Sales Executive.
- This individual will take charge of our engagements with large Buy Side firms as well as large Sell Side firms. We are looking for a dynamic sales individual who can succeed in complex solution selling situations by bringing together stakeholders, making business cases and shaping deals that are mutually beneficial to us and our clients.
- Working for the Regional Sales Manager, successful candidates will have a track record of new business sales and a familiarity of the challenges involved in dealing with large, global organizations. They will be highly organised, with a good outbound and lead generation routine and high activity levels. Strong CRM skills and a focus on process are essential. We at Duco believe strongly that sales is a numbers game and requires discipline.
- The Sales Executive will focus on generating new business. Successful candidates must be comfortable dealing with individuals at all levels of the organisation, particularly C level. In addition, they must have a strong understanding of the financial services space, including banks, custodians, asset managers, fund admins, brokers and other market participants, with a proven sales track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets for a financial services software vendor. Specific experience in back office applications including reconciliation is preferred but not required. This specific role may require up to 40-50% travel.
- You would be joining highly motivated team that is driven by the success of representing a genuinely transformational product that you can believe in and that actually delivers what it promises, while being part of a journey of building a global technology leader.
- The role is based either in Frankfurt or Luxembourg and the final location will be agreed with the successful candidate.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the development of a sales plan and strategy that aligns with the company’s goals
- Develop a territory with a mix of buy and sell side targets and systematically cover the market
- Generate leads through your network, cold calling and working with Management and Marketing teams to identify new opportunities
- Execute on deals of a value between $100k and $1m+ per year
- Solicits and maintains a network of prospects and pipeline 3-4x quota
- Responds to and completes RFPs as they are assigned
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Native or fluent in German, Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
- At least 4-8 years of direct and relevant sales experience in financial services technology with a proven track record of new business sales
- Hunter/closer attitude with strong self-motivation and a proven will to succeed
- Organised approach, and ability to facilitate conversations at COO / CIO level
- Familiarity with SaaS and common challenges
- Confident presentation and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce CRM system knowledge and reporting capabilities
- A willingness to work as part of a team but also push for growth in new locations through being both entrepreneurial and highly motivated – Duco is a growth company and you have to roll up your sleeves and drive success
- Ability to lead the needs/solution analysis, effectively position the solution and negotiate commercial terms.
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid decision-making and analytics problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely with appropriate company resources that will assist in product marketing strategies and or sales engineering support (Pre-Sales).
- Takes an active role in directing/managing various sales organisation resources to facilitate pre and post deal closing activities.
- Detailed understanding of the reconciliation, payments and post-trade landscape
- Up to date understanding of relevant regulations, such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, MIFID II
- Familiarity with operations models and contacts/prior history of selling in the operations space (Head of Operations, COO)
- Competitive base salary and commission scheme
- Pension contribution
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org