Join the 5th edition of the Luxembourg Internet Days, the unmissable ICT event of the end of the year !
The event will explore, with its inimitable technical and pragmatic approach, two very sensitive topics, extremely relevant to the ICT user’s vital security and trust requirements: “Network Security and Monitoring” on November 13and “Cloud Security” on November 14.
We recommend you especially join the event on November 14 to hear valuable inputs from Telindus and LHoFT partners during their workshop dedicated to the latest Cybersecurity trends
Agenda on November 14th 2018
11.00am - Welcome world Telindus / LHoFT
11:05am - 11.20am
- Cybersecurity attacks landscape and defense strategies. Identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities: > Overview of Telindus hacking campaigns
- How far the companies are prepared? What are the biggest challenges? What are the biggest gaps?
Speaker: Joany BOUTET, Senior Security Consultant / Senior Ethical Hacker – Team Leader Cybersecurity
11.20 am > 12.00pm: Panel discussion N. 1
Cybersecurity and agency ratings:
1) Industry benchmarks to position,
2) Leverage on ratings elaborated in the same way for all organizations,
3) Continuous rating to grow and develop cybersecurity resistance
Speaker: Cedric Mauny, Senior Manager of Cybersecurity Department at Telindus, Ryan Dodd, Founder and CEO at Cyberhedge, Glenn Lawyer, Head of R&D Cyberhedge
12.00pm > 12.30pm: Cybersecurity Fintech Demo session:
- Secourriel is a cybersecurity FinTech providing contract ready messaging for sensitive content and an instant legally binding receipt.
- Hacknowledge is a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services company. Monitor your network 24×7, their expert security engineers detect and respond to threats using our cutting-edge VISION Cyber ManagementTM solution.
- Jemmic: Jemmic provides professional services, custom software components and solutions for protecting web sites, portals and users. The company also offers security consulting for complex Java architectures, project management for Java development projects while delivering complete development projects.
- One Privacy
12.30 > 13.00: Panel discussion N.2
Organizations Face Ongoing Security Risks in the Cloud
So register for free for November 13&14, and Enjoy :
- a 50-booth exhibition area, with solution providers,
- high quality conferences,
- interactive panel-discussions,
- workshops with sector experts about Cybersecurity, GDPR, FinTech, Cloud, etc.,
- and as always a business speed-datings tool to connect with other event attendees, providers;
7 r. Alcide de Gasperi - Kirchberg, 2981 Luxembourg
13 NOV 2018 to 14 NOV 2018