For LHoFT & Host Members only
“The 101 on Recruitment” - A Masterclass with Do Recruitment Advisors
The LHoFT is inviting you to the « 101 on Recruitment » - A Masterclass with Do Recruitment Advisors March 15th. During this session, you will learn about the full recruitment life cycle and how to proceed, taking one step at a time.
- Recruitment needs: how to draft a job description for the searched profile?
- Spreading the word: which channels to use to get the right profile?
- Screening: how to select the right received CVs? What are the key attention points to keep in mind? (work permit, career path…)
- Selection process: how to conduct interviews?
- Offer: what are the common salary and benefits in Luxembourg? What are the social security contribution rates the employers have to pay?
- Hire: how to onboard newcomers?
- End of contract: what are the different notices to take into consideration?
Ms Aideen Flannery is a highly skilled senior recruitment specialist focusing on the financial services sector in Luxembourg. She has an honors degree in business studies from the University of Limerick in Ireland and after completing an internship, she returned to Luxembourg to work as an external auditor for one of the Big 4 firms. After almost 3 years auditing investment funds and management companies, she missed the people connection and decided to move into the human resources world. Aideen is in charge of the financial services division and is mainly focused on accounting, internal audit and is highly involved in all regulatory positions from senior to executive level.
Ms Sonia Prince is a Recruiter expert in identifying and attracting the best and most diverse talents available from both local and international sources. After attaining her Master’s degree in Law in France, she worked as a Legal counsel, prior to making the transition into recruitment. She has worked as a recruitment manager at KPMG and is now heading the legal and Fintech division at DO Recruitment Advisors.
9, Rue du Laboratoire
15 MAR 2019 to 15 MAR 2019
Starting time: 16:00