Team names, roles
and company contact
Benoît Moulin – Sales Executive
Fanny Metz – Clients Services Manager
Arnaud Vinciguerra – CEO
DOMOS can help you reduce by 70% your operational expenses or the other way around, grow your business by 70% with the same staff!
Risk management: no tools dedicated to PE/RE with a practical hands-on approach and the ability to perform stress testing & pre-investment analysis – DOMOS Risk management offers these features.
Data integration & structuration: no standards in the market and mostly paper documents converted in pdf or scanned – so non digital. Data collection and formatting is time consuming. DOMOS Data strategy allows to automate this.
Reporting: legal reporting is a constraint. DOMOS offers to automate this and to leverage on the reports produced to provide added-value dashboards and reports to another audience: investors, CXOs, board…
Solution / technology
DOMOS is a SaaS solution dedicated to the Alternative Investment Funds, especially those investing in illiquid assets: Real-Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure and Debt.
Based on an online (Luxembourg hosted) database, we offer different modules:
- Data strategy: allowing our clients to transfer the operation burden and cost from their team to DOMOS in an automated, controlled and secured way.
- Portfolios: allowing to structure the assets around dedicated ID cards, under investment vehicles, with their different layers, typically SPVs.
- Transaction & process monitoring: based on state-of-the-art workflow technology, this module allows to collaboratively follow-up on any investment processes, combined with document management features.
- Risk management: this module allows to define KRIs at asset/SPVs/fund level and to aggregate them up to fund level, create risk categories, manage different risk profiles, etc… It is combined with a valuation feature allowing to perform stress tests and valuation reviews.
- Compliance: this module ease the monitoring of Key Compliance Indicators, allows to manage your Compliance Timeline, your oversight and due diligence, monitor investments restrictions, and integrates a Know Your Counterpart interface to make sure that you are in business with appropriate counterparts.
- Legal reporting: the reporting factory allows to issue regulatory reports: AIFMD Annex IV reports, CRS, FATCA, central administration reports (eg: U1.1)… all reports are built, sent and archived through a single interface where all return receipts will also be stored.
- Dashboards & reporting suite: Dashboards allows dynamic data analytics and availability of data to different counterparts through a web portal. The reporting suite allows to automate the generation of complex reporting, typically risk reports or compliance reports or industry focused reports (e.g. SDDS, …). Board packs can also be automatically generated and controlled there.
Integrated solution, innovation & SaaS Focus on a niche market: Private Equity, Real-Estate, Debt & Infrastructure
+ EUR 100 Mio