JAVA ENGINEER - Finologee
Do you want to boost your experience ?
We have a unique opportunity for a Java Engineer to work with our fantastic team.
With us you will…
-Contribute to the architecture of the applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at
hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well performing, and scalable from ground up.
-Use Wildfly as an microservice application platform, Keycloak as an authentication server, Camunda as a business process manager.
-Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with Product Managers, Designers
and Frontend Developers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
-Run tests, push code, get it approved by your peers and deployed in production the same day – all our
applications run in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure…) and are deployed as Docker containers using
continuous delivery pipelines in a Kubernetes cluster.
-In a DevOps team, everybody is in charge of making sure the applications run smoothly, scale properly and don’t
What we expect from you…
-Strong knowledge and solid background in Java Enterprise technologies.
-Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team, delivering new things on a daily basis.
-Fluent English and/or French.
In return you will get…
-A job with us!
-An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
-Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
-The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
-A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or
Product Leader (FinTech Marketplace) - Finologee
Finologee is a FinTech specialist operating out of Luxembourg that builds digital
platforms, facilitating the financial industry’s sourcing of FinTech features and APIs. It either exposes
them as verified APIs or assembles them into ready-to-use products (for KYC, PSD2, payments and
communication channels). Finologee is the latest venture of the entrepreneurs that build the
Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product Digicash.
We are looking for a Product Leader for our FinTech Marketplace who will coordinate both
the building stage of this platform (product strategy, business models, portal, components, partner
sourcing) and its development once it is live (partner relations, product/release strategy, business
development, sales & marketing).
You should have a solid (min. 5 years) experience in or with the financial industry and a fair
knowledge of digital B2B product or platform design and underlying business models. You need to
know your way around regulated companies’ compliance and procurement standards and restrictions
to fully understand our clients’ needs. Leveraging this expertise, you’ll design, implement and manage
our FinTech Marketplace, with its APIs, components, its verification programme and partnerships
With us you will…
-Lead the implementation of our FinTech Marketplace: coordinate both: the building stage of this platform and its environment (product strategy, business models, portal, components, partner sourcing) and, at the same time, its operations and further development once it is live (partner relations, product/release strategy, business development, sales & marketing).
-Build and maintain relationships with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, FinTechs, telcos
and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during
implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies …
-Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders, as well as the
company’s founders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
-Take part in implementing and managing financial services rules and regulations compliance and optimising
What we expect from you…
-At least 5 years relevant experience in product development or management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in (new generation) financial services or similar
-A fair knowledge of Digital B2B product architecture/platform business/ecosystem design (API portal and monetisation), underlying models and Regulated companies’ (financial industry) compliance and procurement standards and restrictions.
-Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Management, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Innovation or similar
-A very good understanding and a deep passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems.
-To be fluent in English and in French.
In return you will get…
- A full-time job with us!
-An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
-Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity
-The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
-A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.Apply
Junior DevOps Engineer (M/F) - Finologee
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry, building truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers, connect with FinTech services and players through our Finance API Gateway/ FinTech Enabler and manage multi-channel messaging via our high-performance platform; providing banks, regulated player, FinTechs, bill issuers and other businesses with ready-to-use and secure platforms, operating as a PSF with a financial industry licence.
Previously, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks' mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry. We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
With us you will…
- Contribute to the development/coding of our various products and platforms, under the responsibility of our senior developers and team managers
- Take part in product and platform operations, deployment, and management
- Identify infrastructure bottlenecks, implement database optimizations, improve application configurations through monitoring and logging
- Provide daily support for all operational technology issues, security vulnerabilities and patches (applications, virtual servers, cloud infrastructure)
- Work with developers to facilitate the development and implementation of all IT processes and procedures
- Constantly research new technology and techniques that will benefit the team, the company, and its clients
What we expect from you…
- Educational background in IT and a first professional experience in a similar role
- Strong flexibility and hands-on approach
- Ability to work autonomously and simultaneously on a wide range of different tasks
- Good team player
- A high interest in the FinTech sector, a passion for digital innovation and new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Fluent English and/or French
In return you will get:
- A permanent job with us!
- An attractive and flexible salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A friendly working atmosphere in spacious and modern offices close to Luxembourg city (regular bus connections+ free parking included!)
Sounds good? Let's meet!
If you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you!
Send your application not forgetting to mention the reference “Junior DevOps“ in the subject, and please include:
- The reasons why you would like to join and why we should choose you
- A full CV/résumé and/or link to a full LinkedIn or other online profile
- A mobile phone number where we can get hold of you
PingPong - Chief Compliance Officer
Established in 2015, PingPong is a rapidly growing FinTech company with locations in China, Hong Kong, U.S., Japan and Luxembourg. We are recognized globally as an innovative payment provider for global e- commerce merchants. PingPong Europe S.A. obtained the Luxembourg Payment Institution license in 2017.
We are seeking a Chief Compliance Officer who will based in Luxembourg and will be responsible for thecompany’s E.U. compliance program in all aspects, and for ensuring the company’s compliance with all applicable regulations and laws in Europe. If you are curious about how to combine your strengthen in compliance framework with your curiosity on one of the most dynamic section in fitech (cross-border eCommerce), this may be the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
- Title: Chief Compliance Officer
- Department: Compliance Position
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Luxembourg
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Ensure the compliance of all obligations with the Payment Institution license.
- Identify, assess and manage compliance risks across business activities in Europe.
- Advise Management and train staff on new regulatory developments, and recommend appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls accordingly.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise-wide compliance policies and controls.
- Implementation, review and promotion of the company’s compliance program in Europe, including, but not limited, to customer KYC, enhanced due diligence, sanctions and PEP screening, transaction monitoring, and suspicious transaction reporting.
- Participate in the analysis of new products and initiative to ensure compliance risk management.
- Manage working relationships with the CSSF and other relevant regulatory bodies, and liaise with regulators, auditors and banking partners.
- Liaise with business counterparts to provide advice or approval on customers, products, services, marketing materials in compliance with laws and regulations.
Education and Experience
- 4-year College degree or above in related area
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role in compliance
- Possess sound knowledge of Luxembourg and E.U. regulations, including data privacy laws and
- Hands-on experience with anti-money laundering compliance in the payments or electronic money industry
- May need to acquire professional certificate in AML compliance
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, analytical and leadership skills
- Fluency in English is required; skills in Luxembourgish, German, French, or Chinese are preferred
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Self-starter with ability to flourish in high-pressure environments
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment
Please email your resume to HR@pingpongx.com to apply.Apply
Savedroid LUX - Chief Operating Officer (COO) M/F
Savedroid LUX entity is a part of the German-based company savedroid AG - a unique FinTech startup that aims to bring crypto currencies to the masses. We are expanding; therefore, we are looking for new team members. We definitely value the most can-domentality, drive and motivation to work. If you are goal-oriented, believe in the feed- back culture and are willing to set new trends for millennials, become a part of the savedroid team as Chief Operating Officer(COO).
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization’songoing operations and procedures. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business and to drive extensive and sustainable growth. As a COOyou will be the company’s second-in-command, therefore, we need an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent social skills, business acumen andexemplary work ethics, we are looking forward to meet you!
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Sales, Finance etc.).
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Introduce, refine and review operational KPI’s,and manage the business accordingly.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments,acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.), including managing relationships with partners/vendors.
- Organize and set priorities to ensure that objectives are met, and delegates appropriately.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- 4-5 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role.
- Exceptionally adept at understanding business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics, as well as IT/Businessinfrastructure and MS Office.
- The ability to effectively explain strategy/approachto the team, as well as to external third parties.
- Fluency in English. French and/or German will be an advantage.
- Preferably some knowledge of and interest in the crypto market.
- Experience in cooperation with the Luxembourg regulatory (CSSF) will be an asset.
- Bias for action and proactivity. You don’t just point out a problem, you are a creative problem solver and will propose new ways of solving them.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll be given the opportunity to impact the future of the rapidly developing financial technology.
- A salary package consisting of an attractive fixedsalary, an employee stock option program and savedroid tokens.
- Flexible working hours
- Diagnose inefficiencies and implement correctiveaction plans.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, as well as establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Maintain high visibility – you need to be an approach- able, credible leader that possesses a high level of personal and professional integrity, and demonstrates initiative and competency in making independent judgments.
- You’ll be granted the opportunity to work with a young, motivated and very diversified team.
- Bring your own device or choose one.
- Just check out our videos about working at Savedroid and our product on YouTube.
Numbrs- Information Security Officer (M/F) in Luxembourg
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of our young operations in Luxembourg and help develop a new technological platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of Open Banking. Within your team, you are responsible for reviewing designs, code, performing in-depth security assessments of cloud-based, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing custom security tools, raising awareness of security among employees, deeply understanding the infrastructure, documenting security procedures and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities.
● a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience
● knowledge and hands-on experience with performing application code reviews and design reviews
● experience in penetration testing distributed, back-end infrastructure ideally in the cloud (AWS, GCP or similar)
● excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python or Scala
● excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
● excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
● willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
● experience with implementing modern cryptosystems
● experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
● experience working with large scale distributed systems
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org