VNX Exchange - Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing. We need a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution (including SEO/SEM, CRM, email, website chat, social media, and display advertising campaigns).
- Plan, execute, and monitor all digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Audit and optimise website and social media channels for SEO
- Develop website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to raise conversion rate and optimize user funnels
- Develop and execute precise plan for engaging online content plan including website, social media, blog, forums, videos, and graphics; monitor and analyse content success
- Collaborate with team members as well as outsourcing work to graphic designers, web designers, media specialists, copywriters, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and update basic web pages in WordPress
- Coordinate with website designers and developers on the technical aspects of new website (prepare technical requirements and control the execution)
- Regular prepare report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Manage email campaigns through CRM system, develop user funnels
- Grow number of followers in corporate media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Medium, Facebook, and others)
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (in search engines and social media)
- Competitive analysis in digital sphere
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Yandex.metrica, WebTrends, Google Tag Manager, and Google AdWords )
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Advanced user of Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Medium, Telegram)
If you want to be a part of our team, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
Internship - AMD Group
AMD Group is building chatbots based on Artificial Intelligence and currently we are assessing different types of evolutions and technologies in that field. We are looking for internal students to help us in research and write scripts for the virtual assistants / chatbots.
There are several Virtual Assistant subjects that we are targeting:
- - Insurance : Assist a customer when buying life insurance product online by asking info in order to profile him/her and carry on the flow until insurance premium calculation
- - Banking : same than before but for banking product or simulations
- - HR : not only help to get quick answers via FAQs but also help to make requests or to get payslip information, leaves, corporate insurances…
- - Security : Help to get insights on Corporate Security, policies, rules to follow… regarding the corporate and regulatory policies, ask security questions…
- - e-lawyer : help find / summarize / aggregate information when assistant a lawyer.
- - GDPR : not only help to get quick answers via FAQs but also gives contextual answer regarding the user request.
The technology and architecture will be based on the assessment of several components: several criteria’s will be taken into account for the targeted solution based on the ease of use, accessibility, maintainability, scalability and confidentiality (on premise versus cloud solutions).
The retained technologies are:
- 1. Alexa, Google Assistant or Snips for speech interface
- 2. Rasa Core / Microsoft Bot Framework / BotPress for Dialogues engine
- 3. Rasa NLU / Microsoft Luis for Language Understanding
- 4. Microsoft C# / Python for scripting
- 5. Tensorflow / Keras / Pytorch for deep learning
- 6. Connection to all known channels (Skype, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Twilio, Telegram…)
Cyberhedge - Data Scientist
How we change the world
Cyber risk is now one of the greatest risks companies face. At Cyberhedge, we recognize that the best way to manage it is at the CEO/board level. Which means measuring it in financial terms. We’ve developed a unique model which accurately measures how a company’s cyber posture impacts its market cap.
How you will change
You will be joining a small, elite team. You will be expected to continually perform at a high level, rapidly mastering new tools and techniques. You will be working side by side with a leading machine learning researcher and an experienced institutional investor. Along with accelerating the research (including your own projects), you’ll build out public- and client- facing tools. In two years, you will be an expert at developing and deploying advanced machine learning engines for fintech/regtech.
Who you are
You discovered the satisfaction of writing software during your teens and have recently professionalized your experience by obtaining a degree in computer science or related field. You have experience modelling data in either R or Python and are comfortable with modern web development. We are vi/emacs agnostic, but expect your dot file to be highly customized.
We office in the LHoFT, Luxembourg’s coolest office space and fintech/regtech startup hub. Located in Bonnevoie, it is conveniently reached by train/bus/scooter. We offer flexible working hours and market-rate salaries.
How to apply
Send us an email telling us about you and why you want to join our team, along with a recent CV.
Contact: Glenn Lawyer - email@example.comApply
Greenwich Dealing - Financial Analyst/ Risk Management
We are seeking a financial analyst – risk management for our Luxembourg office. This is a position responsible for the compliance with all financial regulatory rules, including reporting on regulatory capital and ownership of the ICAAP and other submissions such as regulatory reporting (EMIR, MIFIR).The position will require a highly organized and analytical thinker. The role reports locally to the head of Risk.
The successful candidate will be an expert in:
- - Meeting European financial regulatory requirements, including the preparation of periodic returns to the regulator.
- - Accounting, with knowledge and experience in working with equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives.
- - Developing and maintaining Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process.
- - Advising the Board of Directors of any relevant financial, regulatory and safe custody requirements.
- - Generating the Quality Reports to clients based on the frequency defined.
- - Ensuring the daily EMIR reports.
- - Maintaining the client database up to date in regards to reporting information.
- - Preparing and sending to the CSSF and other stakeholders (TR, ARM) all required prudential and client asset related returns.
- - Participating in the design and maintenance of policies, procedures and business practices in order to positively impact the company risk profile.
- - Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and operational systems.
- - University degree.
- - Extensive regulatory experience with COREP reporting under Luxembourg rules.
- - Accounting experience at a financial services company.
- - Experience in the Luxembourg regulatory environment is a strong plus.
- - Must be a driven self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills,as this role requires both extensive global interaction and independent work.
- - Good understanding of technology and automation is a strong plus.
- - Fluent in English & French; and proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Please express your interest and enthusiasm by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.
LuxHub - Full Stack Developer
We connect you
LUXHUB, a joint initiative of BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BANQUE RAIFFEISEN and POST Luxembourg, aims at helping the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of the European PSD2 directive and of Open Banking related initiatives.
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people: we are therefore looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer, interestedinshapingthefutureAPIEconomy,whowillactivelycontributetotheset-up,on-goingmanagementandevolutionofLUXHUBAPI platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- - Responsible for designing, implementing API solutions and strategy and building APIs that ensure security, usability, and reliability.
- - Maintain and evolve the API platform (development, parameterization, testing, defect management, release management)
- - Develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs
- - Assistin integration, QA, and performance tests
- - Formalise and keep up-to-date sufficient documentation on the used IT programs
- - Support the validation/formalization and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available policies and other documents
- - Degree in ComputerScience, Information Systems or a related field
- - Around 3 years of proven knowledge and experience in building RESTful APIs
- - GoodunderstandingofmodernWeb/API ApplicationDesign,InfrastructureandArchitecture
- - Goodunderstandingofsecurityaspects(AuthenticationandAuthorization, AppliedCryptography, Oauth,OpenIDConnect)anddatamanagement(SQL)
- - Must have experience with DevOps culture and tools such as GIT and Jenkins for CI/CD in a Linux environment
- - Experience in HTML / CSS / PHP Development considered as an asset
- - Ability to communicate your vision and innovative thinking in order to deliver the best product and service to our customers
- - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills while paying attention to details
- - Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- - Working proficiency (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as an asset
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to “email@example.com” – reference “Full Stack Developer”Apply
Numbrs - Backend Engineer in Luxembourg
Numbrs - Backend Engineer in Luxembourg
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume . You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. You will also be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- ● a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- ● hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- ● knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++
- and Scala, etc.
- ● excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- ● good English written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- ● Willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- ● experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- ● experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- ● experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org