The LHoFT Talent Network
Premuim AI driven active recruitment for candidates and businesses, connected with a broad European talent pool.
The LHoFT Talent Network creates an efficient recruitment process for your company. Let technology match your open positions with pre-filtered, actively looking candidates from a highly relevant shared talent network across Europe.
The LHoFT Talent Network matches you with the best suited business and jobs in our extensive network of members and partners.
BigeDirect - Compliance Manager/Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
BigeDirect is currently in the process of application for a Payment Institution Licence offering Payment Initiation Services to E commerce Merchants throughout Europe as part of the 2nd E money Directive. We are looking for a Compliance Manager MLRO initially on a part time basis (two to three days per week). We have a flexible attitude to working hours and support a high level of home working.
The Compliance Manager/Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) is responsible for providing regulatory support to ensure that the required levels of adherence to current financial services, AML and compliance regulations are consistently met.
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly reviews of company activities to ensure that its staff and the third parties that work for the business are meeting the required standards in respect of Anti Money Laundering and Compliance legislation
- Provide recommendations for systems and procedure enhancement in regard to countering financial crime risk
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company compliance and internal policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities
- Ensures client onboarding is in line with company policies, procedures and is in line with corporate risk appetite
- Ensures transactions are monitored and in line with policies, procedures and corporate risk appetite.
- Acts as secretary to the Risk and Audit Committee
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Banking or Legal
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in AML/compliance
- ICA Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with current industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Business acumen
- Experience in risk management would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- 75K Pro rata
Tokeny - Senior Backend Software Engineer
Tokeny: Accelerating Capital Markets Through Tokenization
Tokeny helps mid-cap companies, funds, investment banks and asset managers to dematerialize assets on the blockchain.
The Luxembourg based fintech company is the market-leader in delivering an institutional grade, modular end-to-end platform, allowing for the issuance and servicing management of digital assets.
Tokeny utilizes the T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) infrastructure to ensure compliance from the issuance of tokenized securities to their lifecycle management. Tokeny provides technical solutions to onboard investors, manage tokenized securities transfers and corporate actions such as dividends, voting, and announcements. Their solutions ensure continuity with regards to KYC and AML compliance checks, ensuring all participants are eligible for the investment.
Tokeny’s solution leverages blockchain technology and couples it with decades of experience from the traditional securities world. Tokeny utilizes this background to make the participation of any contributor in a security token offering transparent, accessible, and completely secure.
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human-sized international company with more than 12 different nationalities
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote friendly
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
We are looking for an engineer to work on a cloud-based, blockchain application that is comfortable contributing to backend APIs and creating evolutive architecture.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on all aspects of our backend: APIs, docker, databases, serverless functions, …
You should be familiar with current web frameworks and modern container-based and serverless event-driven architectures.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Address complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive designs
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and scalable code
- Work at all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support)
- Increase the velocity of continuous integration and minimize the complexity of managing dependencies
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of post-academic experience in a software engineering role
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment
- Good grasp on unit testing and automation testing. We take product quality very seriously
- Good understanding of Git
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Fluent in English
- Already built event driven architectures
- You experienced DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Clean/Hexagonal architecture
- You are a software craftsman
- Knowledge of cloud AWS
- You are interested in finance and blockchain
To apply for this job email your details to :
ume - Lead Developer
ume is the leading platform for the exchange of due diligence information between investment managers and their fund distributors. We work with the top investment managers and thousands of fund distributors in more than 80 countries.
We are currently expanding very fast and are looking to support this expansion by growing our team in Luxembourg.
As lead applications developer, you will be responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of the ume platform. Additionally, you will be expected to provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
Reporting to the CTO, your duties and responsibilities as lead developer include:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to teammates.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other developers, the CTO and the business leadership to design, develop, test, and maintain new platform functionalities.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for improvements to the platform and propose these to the management team.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Must have skills:
- Solid experience in both, back-end (Java) and front-end (Angular) development
- Master data structures, in particular, graphs
- 5+ years’ experience as a software developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- A university degree in computer Science or a related discipline
- Internal motivation, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both technology team and ume's management
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
You should also have experience with:
- Cloud technologies and deployments, especially AWS or Azure
- User interface design and prototyping
- Graph databases and BI tools
- Designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Source control management systems and continuous integration and deployment environments
- Automated testing
- Agile development methodologies
- Multi-threading and concurrency
- Debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
We offer a competitive package and a fast moving working environment.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org