The LHoFT Talent Network
Premuim AI driven active recruitment for candidates and businesses, connected with a broad European talent pool.
The LHoFT Talent Network creates an efficient recruitment process for your company. Let technology match your open positions with pre-filtered, actively looking candidates from a highly relevant shared talent network across Europe.
The LHoFT Talent Network matches you with the best suited business and jobs in our extensive network of members and partners.
Numbrs - Information Security Officer
Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company based in Switzerland. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform to easily manage their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors. In 2018, Numbrs started local operations in Luxembourg. The objective of Numbrs Luxembourg S.A. is to develop a platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of Open Banking. The platform will provide aggregation or payment initiation services and related software solutions in a way that is compliant with the regulatory requirement under the Payment Services Directive 2. At Numbrs, we are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution. We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- - Reviewing designs and code
- - Performing in-depth security assessments of cloud-based, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure
- - Developing, implementing and monitoring custom security tools and an IT risk management program
- - Documenting security procedures and ensuring the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- - Keeping the information security procedures up to date and ensuring that appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets
- - Maintaining an inventory of security risks and putting in place the relevant measures to minimise suchs risks
- - Evaluating the effectiveness of existing security measures, such as firewalls, password policies and intrusion-detection systems
- - Reinforce the importance of information security, for example by conducting trainings and awareness programs for employees.
- - a Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- - knowledge and hands-on experience with performing application code reviews and design reviews
- - experience in penetration testing distributed, back-end infrastructure ideally in the cloud (AWS, GCP or similar)
- - excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python or Scala
- - excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- - excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- - willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- - experience with implementing modern cryptosystems
- - experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- - experience working with large scale distributed systems
Movifiy - Business Development Manager
Little bit about us:
It's that time again. It's time to look for a new job at a new company. We have all been through this and know how challenging it can become to find a friendly team and company. When we look at most people, we realise we spend more time at the office than at home. Luckily this time has come to an end. We live during the digital revolution, where we encourage people to be result oriented rather than being present for 8hours at the office. At Movify, we understand the importance of wellbeing, flexibility, self-development and personal space needed for employees to perform at their best.
We are a team of designers, developers, business managers and recruiters ! Our mission ? To make the world a better place with innovative digital products that make someone's life a little easier.
Today our Luxembourg office is looking for a motivated and sales savvy person to join our team as our Business Development Manager.
As our Business Development Manager you will contribute to the growth of Movify in Luxembourg. Your main focus will be on client management activities and on the acquisition of new clients, with the aim of increasing the value delivered to our clients and to improve turnover and cross-selling.
- Your tasks will be the following:
- Identify and develop new businesses
- Build business strategy to leverage market opportunities Identify business targets
- Prospect new customers
- Understand the technical, business and human challenges of client projects
- Shape the best answer (team, expertise, pricing) in the shortest time
- Ensure bid management
- Nourish relationship with existing contact
- Negotiate and close deals
We are a team of people who dream big and find joy in getting.
- Have previous experience in Sales or Business development
- Have previous experience in a consulting company
- Perfect command of French and English
- Digital spirit
- A true hunter who is independent and solution driven
- Must : Wit & Strong sense of humour
GOVERNANCE.com - DevOps Engineer | Full-time (M/F)
- Are you interested in being part of a fast-growing technology company on its way to becoming a key player in the industry?
- Do you want to play a role in modernising the financial sector?
- Governance.com can be deployed anywhere, in the cloud or on premise with our clients. Your mission is to support our clients during the technical deployment of Governance.com on their servers.
The position requires excellent technical as well as organizational and service-oriented skills in order to carry out the following assignments:
- Assisting clients with software deployments and updates
- Documentation of client infrastructure and operations
- Providing daily support to our clients’ technical queries
- Relationship management of our clients' hosting providers and IT departments
- Organization and follow-up of the clients' initial infrastructure set-up
- Assisting the internal business team with technical issue resolution
- Working with developers to drive improvements on how to develop, implement, package and distribute the different components that comprise Governance.com
- Constantly research new technology and techniques that will benefit the team, the company, and its clients
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT or engineering-related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent English skills - written and spoken
- French, Dutch or German is an asset
- Experience with Docker Containerization Solution
- Familiar with Linux/Unix Systems
- Scripting/programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL/Database
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Availability for occasional traveling
- Permanent contract with us
- An attractive salary package that matches with your skills and responsibilities
- Being part of a great team and a dynamic working environment in the city centre
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training
Governance.com is the Data & Process Automation Company for Depositaries, Management Companies and any other regulated institutions. By unlocking data from across organisational silos, Governance.com enables you to meet the requirements of an ever-changing regulated marketplace.
If you are interested in facing the challenge, please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY EU CITIZENS’ APPLICATIONS AND/OR APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH A LUXEMBURGISH WORK PERMIT WILL BE CONSIDERED.Apply
Numbrs - Compliance Officer
Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company based in Switzerland. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform to easily manage their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
In 2018, Numbrs started local operations in Luxembourg. The objective of Numbrs Luxembourg S.A. is to develop a technological platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of OpenBanking.
The platform allows third parties, such as FinTechs, to add aggregation or payment initiation features to their existing software solutions in a way that is compliant with the regulatory requirements under the Payment Services Directive 2. As such, Personal Finance Management Apps can use the platform to aggregate all of their user’s bank accounts and provide such users with a holistic view of their personal finances.
At Numbrs, we are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution. We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
-Bachelor's degree holder in law or similar education
-3+ experience at an international firm or corporation
-Work experience in an international environment that proves high resilience and flexibility
-Must be adaptable in their approach to the role and willing to be flexible
-Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
-Very deadline sensitive and fast to escalate possible bottlenecks
-Straightforward communication skills
-Reliable and independent worker
-Excellent English oral and written communication skills
-Willingness to travel
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Be a point of contact internally and externally for regulatory queries
-Establish, optimize and maintain compliance and regulatory processes and policies
-Take on the responsibility for the implementation of PSD2, AML / CTF and GDPR obligations
-Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies and standards
-Perform dedicated compliance controls, i.e. the identification, assessment and documentation of compliance risks
-Responsibility for on-going awareness of changes in the regulation
-Ensure provision of prompt and accurate advice on business, compliance and regulatory matters
-Organise and conduct staff training on regulatory matters
Digital Marketing and Community Management Specialist - bitFlyer
bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins. Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. Our platform has facilitated over $250 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017. We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for an experienced data-focused user acquisition specialist with hands on experience of the key digital acquisition channels such as Google Adwords, Paid social, mobile distribution networks, affiliates and display networks, who will accelerate our European expansion. You will be finding new ways to reach and acquire new users for our cryptocurrency exchange at the best possible CPA
The ideal candidate has experience of managing large digital marketing budgets and in utilizing these on a pure performance basis to reach desired user acquisition CPA, CPI and new user KPIs. Creativity, attention to detail, numbers-obsessive and data-focused are key characteristics for this role.
At the same time, as a community manager, the candidate will also be responsible for attending and organizing blockchain and cryptocurrency events in Luxembourg and Europe and nurturing community engagement.
You will report to Performance Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is desirable.
- Planning and hands on execution of user acquisition campaigns across main digital formats (display, native, search, social, mobile etc.)
- Measurement planning, performance analysis and overview reporting to senior management
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks which you will utilize in continuous refinement and enhancement of campaign performance towards goals
- Test and suggest new marketing channels and opportunities for bitFlyer to explore.
- Drive conversion rate efficiency through a robust A/B testing programme
- Perform community outreach to identify new business opportunities, build bitFlyer’s recognition and benchmark competition
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of operational experience in user acquisition for large consumer acquisition campaigns across all key digital channels)
- Hands on experience of managing, optimizing and creating marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Native, display and Mobile channels
- A strong self-starter attitude and the ability to work well autonomously and continuously strive to optimize towards given KPIs
- Experience with excel, reporting tools, Google Analytics and in analyzing data, with a focus on funnels, CPA and LTV
- Adwords certification or IAB/similar certificates for digital marketing a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Community and events management experience in similar or comparable industry combined with strong ability to measure community engagement
- Knowledge about and experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain community is a huge plus
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable (preferably German or Polish)
JAVA ENGINEER - Finologee
Do you want to boost your experience ?
We have a unique opportunity for a Java Engineer to work with our fantastic team.
With us you will…
-Contribute to the architecture of the applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at
hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well performing, and scalable from ground up.
-Use Wildfly as an microservice application platform, Keycloak as an authentication server, Camunda as a business process manager.
-Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with Product Managers, Designers
and Frontend Developers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
-Run tests, push code, get it approved by your peers and deployed in production the same day – all our
applications run in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure…) and are deployed as Docker containers using
continuous delivery pipelines in a Kubernetes cluster.
-In a DevOps team, everybody is in charge of making sure the applications run smoothly, scale properly and don’t
What we expect from you…
-Strong knowledge and solid background in Java Enterprise technologies.
-Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team, delivering new things on a daily basis.
-Fluent English and/or French.
In return you will get…
-A job with us!
-An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
-Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
-The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
-A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to email@example.com