The LHoFT Talent Network
Premuim AI driven active recruitment for candidates and businesses, connected with a broad European talent pool.
The LHoFT Talent Network creates an efficient recruitment process for your company. Let technology match your open positions with pre-filtered, actively looking candidates from a highly relevant shared talent network across Europe.
The LHoFT Talent Network matches you with the best suited business and jobs in our extensive network of members and partners.
ume - Lead Developer
ume is the leading platform for the exchange of due diligence information between investment managers and their fund distributors. We work with the top investment managers and thousands of fund distributors in more than 80 countries.
We are currently expanding very fast and are looking to support this expansion by growing our team in Luxembourg.
As lead applications developer, you will be responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of the ume platform. Additionally, you will be expected to provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
Reporting to the CTO, your duties and responsibilities as lead developer include:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to teammates.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other developers, the CTO and the business leadership to design, develop, test, and maintain new platform functionalities.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for improvements to the platform and propose these to the management team.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Must have skills:
- Solid experience in both, back-end (Java) and front-end (Angular) development
- Master data structures, in particular, graphs
- 5+ years’ experience as a software developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- A university degree in computer Science or a related discipline
- Internal motivation, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both technology team and ume's management
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
You should also have experience with:
- Cloud technologies and deployments, especially AWS or Azure
- User interface design and prototyping
- Graph databases and BI tools
- Designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Source control management systems and continuous integration and deployment environments
- Automated testing
- Agile development methodologies
- Multi-threading and concurrency
- Debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
We offer a competitive package and a fast moving working environment.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org