At ONPEX, our mission is to become the leading platform to manage currencies, assets and smart contracts in the digital economy. We are a fast-growing technology company in the exciting and constantly evolving Fintech space. We are looking for independent, creative problem solvers to join our team as we disrupt banking!
- - Perform KYC for new clients and review the KYC files of existing ones
- - Support and perform client account opening
- - Perform risk assessment of our new and existing customers
- - Screen clients against PEP and Sanction Lists
- - Monitor transactions performed by our clients
- - Report suspicious transactions and activities to our Compliance Officer
- - Assist Compliance Officer when investigation suspicious activities
- - Contribute to improving AML business process, policies and procedure guides
- - Bachelor in Law and/or Finance (Master is a plus)
- - First experience in a similar position
- - Basic knowledge of the banking and payment sector
- - Good knowledge of the European and Luxembourg AML legislation (any certification is a plus)
- - Fluent in English (French or German is a plus)
- - Team player mentality and effective organizational abilities along with a detail-oriented, proactive approach to work
- - Become part of an exciting company at the forefront of Fintech innovation
- - Discover new technologies and new means of payments
- - Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience, responsibility and creativity and evolve with ONPEX
- - Productive start-up team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- - Attractive, performance-based salary for permanent positions
- - Possibilities for internal or external trainings
- - Modern work environment with start-up flair in the heart of Luxembourg
Sounds good? Do you share our values for teamwork, personal and professional growth and innovation?
Then we look forward to receiving your application in English as PDF file (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include
- Job ID LH19AML
- salary expectations
- preferred starting date
Seqvoia - Client Services Officer
To cover for a one-year parental leave, we are looking for a first point of contact for our clients: FULL-TIME, CDD
The candidate will be in charge of a dedicated client base. Responsibilities include responding efficiently and professionally to requests and coordinating the effort of the company resources to achieve this goal. For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a first experience in the fund industry.
The right candidate must be passionate about serving clients with a continuous desire to expand his/her knowledge and skills.
What you will do
- Act as a first line of support, providing technical assistance and advise to our clients on a daily basis
- Build and maintain excellent professional relationships with our clients to understand and identify new and existing needs and support new business lines
- Perform regular client visits and service reviews with the ability to travel as required
What should you have
- Very good English and French (written and spoken)
- Positive attitude with customers and internal parties, excellent written, verbal and communications skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, manage conflicting priorities and remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) and demonstrated ability to adapt to new programs and learn quickly
What makes you stand out
- First experience in fund documentation and/or servicing the fund industry
- Understanding of software development process
- Project coordination/project management experience
- Additional languages
What we offer
- Join a growing innovative RegTech company in Luxembourg
- Work in an environment that is both demanding and fun
- Be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial structure
SEQVOIA supports your personal development through internal and external trainings
Possibility for role to turn into a permanent position
If you are looking forward to a challenging role in a skilled and multidisciplinary team, send your application to email@example.comApply
VNX Exchange - Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing. We need a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution (including SEO/SEM, CRM, email, website chat, social media, and display advertising campaigns).
- Plan, execute, and monitor all digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Audit and optimise website and social media channels for SEO
- Develop website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to raise conversion rate and optimize user funnels
- Develop and execute precise plan for engaging online content plan including website, social media, blog, forums, videos, and graphics; monitor and analyse content success
- Collaborate with team members as well as outsourcing work to graphic designers, web designers, media specialists, copywriters, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and update basic web pages in WordPress
- Coordinate with website designers and developers on the technical aspects of new website (prepare technical requirements and control the execution)
- Regular prepare report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Manage email campaigns through CRM system, develop user funnels
- Grow number of followers in corporate media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Medium, Facebook, and others)
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (in search engines and social media)
- Competitive analysis in digital sphere
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Yandex.metrica, WebTrends, Google Tag Manager, and Google AdWords )
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Advanced user of Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Medium, Telegram)
If you want to be a part of our team, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
Internship - AMD Group
AMD Group is building chatbots based on Artificial Intelligence and currently we are assessing different types of evolutions and technologies in that field. We are looking for internal students to help us in research and write scripts for the virtual assistants / chatbots.
There are several Virtual Assistant subjects that we are targeting:
- - Insurance : Assist a customer when buying life insurance product online by asking info in order to profile him/her and carry on the flow until insurance premium calculation
- - Banking : same than before but for banking product or simulations
- - HR : not only help to get quick answers via FAQs but also help to make requests or to get payslip information, leaves, corporate insurances…
- - Security : Help to get insights on Corporate Security, policies, rules to follow… regarding the corporate and regulatory policies, ask security questions…
- - e-lawyer : help find / summarize / aggregate information when assistant a lawyer.
- - GDPR : not only help to get quick answers via FAQs but also gives contextual answer regarding the user request.
The technology and architecture will be based on the assessment of several components: several criteria’s will be taken into account for the targeted solution based on the ease of use, accessibility, maintainability, scalability and confidentiality (on premise versus cloud solutions).
The retained technologies are:
- 1. Alexa, Google Assistant or Snips for speech interface
- 2. Rasa Core / Microsoft Bot Framework / BotPress for Dialogues engine
- 3. Rasa NLU / Microsoft Luis for Language Understanding
- 4. Microsoft C# / Python for scripting
- 5. Tensorflow / Keras / Pytorch for deep learning
- 6. Connection to all known channels (Skype, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Twilio, Telegram…)
Cyberhedge - Data Scientist
How we change the world
Cyber risk is now one of the greatest risks companies face. At Cyberhedge, we recognize that the best way to manage it is at the CEO/board level. Which means measuring it in financial terms. We’ve developed a unique model which accurately measures how a company’s cyber posture impacts its market cap.
How you will change
You will be joining a small, elite team. You will be expected to continually perform at a high level, rapidly mastering new tools and techniques. You will be working side by side with a leading machine learning researcher and an experienced institutional investor. Along with accelerating the research (including your own projects), you’ll build out public- and client- facing tools. In two years, you will be an expert at developing and deploying advanced machine learning engines for fintech/regtech.
Who you are
You discovered the satisfaction of writing software during your teens and have recently professionalized your experience by obtaining a degree in computer science or related field. You have experience modelling data in either R or Python and are comfortable with modern web development. We are vi/emacs agnostic, but expect your dot file to be highly customized.
We office in the LHoFT, Luxembourg’s coolest office space and fintech/regtech startup hub. Located in Bonnevoie, it is conveniently reached by train/bus/scooter. We offer flexible working hours and market-rate salaries.
How to apply
Send us an email telling us about you and why you want to join our team, along with a recent CV.
Contact: Glenn Lawyer - email@example.comApply
Greenwich Dealing - Financial Analyst/ Risk Management
We are seeking a financial analyst – risk management for our Luxembourg office. This is a position responsible for the compliance with all financial regulatory rules, including reporting on regulatory capital and ownership of the ICAAP and other submissions such as regulatory reporting (EMIR, MIFIR).The position will require a highly organized and analytical thinker. The role reports locally to the head of Risk.
The successful candidate will be an expert in:
- - Meeting European financial regulatory requirements, including the preparation of periodic returns to the regulator.
- - Accounting, with knowledge and experience in working with equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives.
- - Developing and maintaining Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process.
- - Advising the Board of Directors of any relevant financial, regulatory and safe custody requirements.
- - Generating the Quality Reports to clients based on the frequency defined.
- - Ensuring the daily EMIR reports.
- - Maintaining the client database up to date in regards to reporting information.
- - Preparing and sending to the CSSF and other stakeholders (TR, ARM) all required prudential and client asset related returns.
- - Participating in the design and maintenance of policies, procedures and business practices in order to positively impact the company risk profile.
- - Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and operational systems.
- - University degree.
- - Extensive regulatory experience with COREP reporting under Luxembourg rules.
- - Accounting experience at a financial services company.
- - Experience in the Luxembourg regulatory environment is a strong plus.
- - Must be a driven self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills,as this role requires both extensive global interaction and independent work.
- - Good understanding of technology and automation is a strong plus.
- - Fluent in English & French; and proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Please express your interest and enthusiasm by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach out to email@example.com