The 8th Annual Cross-Border Distribution Conference, hosted by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen, in collaboration with Financial Times Live, the global events division of the Financial Times, will take place on
4 February 2020 in Luxembourg.
This event has become an unmissable gathering for regulators, leading asset managers and experts to address key distribution industry issues.
Themes for 2020 include:
- EU Commission’s priorities for fund regulation in the next decade
- Balancing AML/KYC compliance with the need for efficiency in distribution
- Is automation driving a new low cost normal for investment?
- Shifting gears for the next 10 years of asset management
- Outlook for the US, a new decade and a presidential election
- Navigating market uncertainty – striking a balance between passive, active and smart beta investing
- Moving from policy to practice in sustainable investment
- Brexit update – are there any opportunities?
More infos --> https://www.cross-border.lu/
European Convention Center Luxembourg
4 Place de L’Europe,
4 FEB 2020 to 4 FEB 2020