PwC Luxembourg is organising the blockchain-applied series that will bring together inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, blockchain exhibitions, and a host of networking opportunities. Through this series, we intend to discuss the latest developments and insights on the ever-evolving blockchain technology and its applications.
During the session, we will:
- look beyond the traditional crypto application of the technology
- and explore other use cases with renowned international players, local flagship companies and experts on blockchain.
The event will be kicked off by a keynote speech from Steve Davies, PwC Global Blockchain Leader who leads PwC’s blockchain efforts around the world.
At the very end and after the discussions, the participants will have the unique opportunity to join a blockchain-fair and discuss their business and opportunities.
- 5.00 - 5.30: Registration
- 5.30 - 5.45: Welcome by John Parkhouse, CEO, PwC Luxembourg
- 5.45 - 6.05: Blockchain: State of the union by Steve Davies, Partner, Global Blockchain Leader, PwC United Kingdom
- 6.05 - 6.25: Unlocking blockchain potential, what’s in it for Europe? by Alexandre Pólvora, Co-author of #Blockchain4EU and Policy Analyst and Researcher, EU Policy Lab of the Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- 6.25 - 6.45: Discussion: Blockchain in Europe, where do we stand? What are the opportunities? Moderated by: Thomas Campione, Blockchain & Crypto-assets leader, PwC Luxembourg, with Ken Timsit, CEO, Consensys France & Alexandre Pólvora, Co-author of #Blockchain4EU and Policy Analyst and Researcher, EU Policy Lab of the Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- 6.45 - 7.15: Panel: Blockchain through the Luxembourgish lense - Moderated by: Koen Maris, Cybersecurity Leader, PwC Luxembourg, with
- Tom Kettels, Operational Lead, Infrachain
- Denis Avrilionis, Founder, Compellio
- Fabrice Hansen, Head of Digital Transformation, Paul Wurth
- Michel Rauchs, Board member, Letzblock ; Founder, Paradigma
- 7.15 - 7.35: From vision to realization: deep dive into concrete global PwC solutions
- 7.35 - 7.45: Conclusion and Blockchain Fair by Gilles Vanderweyen, Partner, PwC Luxembourg
2, rue Gerhard Mercator,
1 OCT 2019 to 1 OCT 2019
Starting time: 17:00