This year, we will organize a series of virtual “Art & Finance Panels” in collaboration with ArtCity*, a novel interactive platform that replicates as closely as possible the in-person experience of a live art fair.
Through this unique art market online event, Deloitte will lead every day, from 23 to 28 October, 6 online conference sessions – our “Art & Finance Panels”, with renowned speakers from the Art & Finance ecosystem who will provide insights on:
- Art & Collectibles: which wealth management service offerings meet UHWNIs’ needs?
- Culture & Sustainable Impact Investment. With the Covid-19 crisis, financing culture has become even more problematic hence should we consider new creative financing approaches?
- Culture & Smart cities. As a result of the current sanitary crisis and the digitalization of culture, does it make sense to include Culture in the concept of Smart cities?
- Hong Kong Art Market: A look into the future
- Trust – Transparency – Responsibility trends in the Art market: benefits and challenges for Collectors
- Digital transformation in the Art Market: what does this actually mean?
Every day from 15:30 to 17:00 (Central European Time Zone)
Except the Hong Kong Art Market panel on 25 October from 11:00 to 12:30 (Central European Time Zone)
Stay tuned for a more detailed agenda coming up soon
For more information and/or to receive an invitation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
23 OCT 2020 to 28 OCT 2020