Digital Finance Outreach 2020 - Visit and RoundTable with DG Fisma
We are very pleased to welcome on Thursday 11th of June Representatives from the Directorate‑General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (DG- Fisma) which is the Commission department responsible for EU policy on banking and finance.
Check out the Agenda below.
The event begins at 10am at the LHoFT facility.
- 10.00am – 10.15am: Walking tour of the LHoFT facility, overview of our activities and the Luxembourg ecosystem
- 10.15am – 11.00am: DG FISMA present their work and objectives + Q&A
- 11.00am – 11.15am: Break
- 11.15am-12.45pm: Roundtable discussion led by LHoFT and kicked off by key Luxembourg stakeholders, starting with general questions.
- What are the challenges and opportunities for European digital finance?
- What do you expect from EU digital finance policymaking?
- How do we ensure EU competitiveness and sovereignty in digital finance?
- How will the Covid19 crisis impact and reshape the financial services industry in Europe and what role does digital finance have to play?
- 1.00pm : Networking Lunch
Should you have any question, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a private event on invitation only
The LHoFT Foundation
9, rue du Laboratoire
11 JUN 2020 to 11 JUN 2020
Starting time: 10:00