Fintech Fight Club aka the "FFC Luxembourg" is about going against normalcy and the safe little bubble we have become accustomed to living in, and fight to help a greater cause. With your commitment and your energy we hope to support and back up awesome local charities.
Fintech Fight Club, organized by Farvest and LHoFT Teams, will take place on May 22nd from 16:00 to 18:00 in the Fintech room of ICT Spring to end at best this major global tech conference. 6 boxing aficionados will be selected and trained ahead to lead these fights.
We have received many applications and after careful review in the past days, trying to match different profiles, size and weight we selected 12 people for 6 fights.
The names of the fighters are:
- Kamel Amroune (Farvest) vs Alex Panican(The LHoFT)
- Bert Boerman (Governance.com) vs Anthony Martini(The LHoFT)
- Gosia Kramer (The Office) vs Alice Danoy (KPMG Luxembourg)
- Philip Grother (LBAN) vs Christophe Bianco (Excellium)
- David Foy (Luxinnovation) vs David Furcajg (High Wave Capital)
- Nicolas Sansonnnet (PwC Luxembourg) vs Turan Daglayan (Emergent Payments)
Help us to raise some funds >> Go Fund Me
The benefits collected in the frame of this side event will be forwarded to two charities:
- The FFL (Fondation Follereau Luxembourg) is an NGO-D which concentrates its activities on community health and help for children in distress in 9 different countries from the African continent. Your contribution to the association will permit to build a maternity in Benin.
- L’Ile aux Clowns is an asbl which has for primary objective to bring cheerfulness, joy and smiles to people facing, temporarily or not, hard living conditions. The clowns take action in hospital environments as well as in any other social and health establishment or structure. They are available for both children and seniors.
Choose your prefered goodies and help us support those amazing charities > All items available here
#1: The first rule of Fintech Fight Club is, you do talk about this great side event to your colleagues and collaborators.
#2: One fight at a time: 3 rounds of 3 minutes each
#3: Two people to a fight at a time :
> is hereby designated as the winner the fighter that has punched his opponent as many time as possible on his statutory stricking surface.
> is hereby considered as penalty any strikes or punch from back, from below the belt, or by using the legs to hit the other contender.
#4: Six selected fighters to receive a special training before taking part in a fight
#5: Have fun and show the best of the financial sector’s skilled and talented people
Fintech Fight Stories
4 Place de l'Europe,
22 MAY 2019 to 22 MAY 2019
Starting time: 16:00