Leadership in times of crisis: Improving your SME organisational agility using communications. Are you worried about your cash flows? Employee retention? Customer satisfaction?
If so, how much of an agile leader are you at this time? If so, how are you doing with your communications and engagement these days?
Are you ready to face a question from your current employees and customers of
- “How did you handle the pandemic?”
- “How did you treat them?”
- “What exactly were the steps you took to make your SME relevant, hopeful, results-oriented?”
- Times of crises and adversity are not a threat, but rather a huge opportunity for growth for SMEs. While every other company bankrupts, you keep going.
- True Leadership characteristics are rising to the top. Be that SME that can win the Covid-19 fight!
- Seek out & employ passionate leaders ready to embrace the unknown. They will bring in Transparency, Clarity, Re-assurance, Security and a Direction, simply by caring, cutting to the chase, setting criteria, checking understanding and truly committing to the bottom line.
- Shift to a No Fear mentality. Adopt to a Growth and Experimentation Mindset culture. Learn to engage, adopt, innovate no matter what.
- Break down communication barriers. Encourage participation at all levels. Give people a voice and a purpose.
Vassilia is a Crisis Communications Strategist, a Digital & traditional Content & Comms Lead, a Diplomacy Mediator and Leadership Coach.
Her line of expertise lies in crisis communications & journalism, investigative reporting, social media, PR, Media Relations, Innovation, Startups, Diplomacy & International Relations, peacekeeping, peacebuilding and human/child trafficking.
To-date she has cooperated with many companies, such as Deloitte, Ecorys, the Starwood and Marriott network, European Dynamics SA, Bloomberg LP, Beckerman PR and Keating & Co PR having served equally the US and EU markets. Her press-network extends to the EU and the US markets.
17 APR 2020 to 17 APR 2020
Starting time: 12:00