PwC Cybersecurity Day
Application launched as from 18th of May for the next top five innovative solutions addressing major cybersecurity challenges.
One of the most exciting aspects of the PwC Cybersecurity Day is the Pitching competition. Last year’s edition of the pitching event was the most successful so far, with more than 50 candidatures. Applications for this year open as of 18th of May.
What is PwC looking for? The top five innovative solutions addressing major cybersecurity challenges.
- Pitch your solution and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders.
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure.
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC team.
- Be part of a European level event in Cybersecurity (Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2020).
The Cybersecurity Solution of the Year Award will be conferred by the Jury to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution during the Gala Dinner on 29 October.
- Application start: 18 May 2020
- Application deadline: 30 June 2020
- Announcement of the five selected solutions: 16 September 2020
- PwC Coaching: as from 17 September 2020
- PwC Cybersecurity Day: 29 October 2020
- Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner: 29 October 2020
2, rue Gerhard Mercator
29 OCT 2020 to 29 OCT 2020
Starting time: 8:00