Make sure you SAVE THE DATE for PwC Cybersecurity Day 24 October 2019, held on the PwC Luxembourg's premises.
As always, this occurs within the framework of Cybersecurity Week, designed to position Luxembourg as a leading European location for cybersecurity start-ups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities. Do not miss this milestone event, gain valuable insights from the latest international trends in cybersecurity and privacy and network with experts in the industry.
About the PwC Cybersecurity Day
From IT security to digital trust: how to help CISOs, DPOs and CEOs ensure they keep the organisation secure in a digital society. The PwC Cybersecurity Day will offer a unique opportunity to gain insights from the latest international developments in cybersecurity and privacy. We have organised this year's event into two distinct parts. The morning will be dedicated to CISOs with technical updates and cybersecurity solutions leaving the afternoon with dedicated sessions for our audience:
- Cybersecurity for CISOs
- Privacy for DPOs
- Executive session for CEOs
This year, we will be welcoming distinguished speakers from all over the world, representing a rich panel of thought leaders. They will share the stage with companies engaging in a pitch competition of their innovative solutions. They will present how they meet cybersecurity challenges in the field of fraud & cybersecurity investigation or AI for cybersecurity.
About the Pitching Competition
We're looking for the top five innovative solutions addressing major cybersecurity challenges in the field of fraud & cybersecurity investigation or AI for cybersecurity.
Why apply to pitch at the event?
- Pitch your solution and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders.
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure.
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC team.
- Be part of a European level event in Cybersecurity (Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2019).
- The Cybersecurity Solution of the Year Award will be conferred by the Jury and the audience to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution.
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator,
24 OCT 2019 to 24 OCT 2019