Temenos Think Space
Calling All Entrepreneurs! Have your say.
Help us define the future of business banking! Temenos & Google are hosting an innovation event - Temenos Think Space - in London on October 16th & 17th to redefine business banking and create a better banking experience to help start-ups and scale-ups succeed. As part of this event we will learn more about the challenges that start-up and scale-up businesses are facing in running and growing, especially how technology is helping you in this, and where the opportunities lie to help them further in the banking domain.
The purpose of the research is to learn more about these challenges and understand the pain points facing business owners, in order to come up with solutions that help them focus on growing their business, rather than being held back by administrative tasks and bureaucracy.
We are looking for finance representatives / founders (someone with experience of and influence over the company’s banking relationship, 1-2 people per company) to join us on the morning of October 16th to be interviewed by SME Banking professionals. We want to gain an understanding of your daily routines, needs and challenges so that we may create a new banking experience that can anticipate them. We will be presenting those ideas the following evening and can share the outcomes with those who are interested in following the evolution of this project too. We would greatly value hearing your input.
How will it work?
We’ll only take 1h-1h30 of your time – on the morning of October 16th from 10am (come before for coffee & networking if you like)
Each interview would last 15 minutes allowing 5 minutes for switching/greeting between interviews. It will be informal and relaxed.
The interviewers will be senior banking executives seeking to learn how to serve their customers in a better way – they’re there to listen to the challenges of small and medium sized businesses.
They will be asking about your banking experience, your pain points, what you love about your bank in order to better understand your needs and design a better banking platform for companies like yours.
What’s in it for you - the participating businesses?
- A chance to have your voice heard by the industry as we reinvent business banking
- The chance to influence the future for your peers
- Meet other businesses, banking executives and business leaders
- Be an influencer, form part of the advisory board going forward
- You’ll have the opportunity to see solutions to your needs productised and brought to life over the course of our two day event
- Credits & free access to Google Cloud Platform and Quicklabs training
- We are aiming to have c.40 companies present, a mix of start-ups and scale-ups:
- Start-ups - small, founder owned and run companies, up to GBP5M turnover, possibly seed A funded
- Scale-ups - between GBP5-50M turnover, larger org size, grown beyond founder, potentially beyond seed A funding, VC backed
Please let us know if you would be interested in participating as soon as possible but by September 27th at the latest. Please email Amal El Alami if you would be happy to participate on firstname.lastname@example.org
This experience is hosted by:
16 OCT 2019 to 17 OCT 2019