Building on the successful events celebrating Luxembourg’s Impact Ecosystem during the two last years, the Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF) in partnership with the Ville de Luxembourg (VdL) and the impact investing players and supporters across the Grand Duchy, will once again turn the spotlight on where business/finance converge with social/environmental impact.
The triple bottom line of People, Planet, Profit is driving new dimensions of value creation.
There is a growing movement of impact finance and social business in Luxembourg, driving both financial and non- financial returns – benefitting investors, customers, employees and greater society.
Join us to celebrate the people and projects that are opening up an entire new field of positive impact through financial instruments and business models!
New this year:
- Submit an application to present your business / project at this year’s event by 18th of August
- Submit an application to have a stand at the event
The applications will be pre-screened by a jury.
- 18h15: Doors open
- 18h30: Opening and Welcome, Ville de Luxembourg
- 18h40: Panel interview with the banking sector active in sustainable finance
- 19h00: Presentations (pre-screened by a jury)
- 19h30: Closing – Raymond Schadeck, Chairman of LMDF
- 19h40: Drinks & Networking
49 Rue Ermesinde,
1 OCT 2019 to 1 OCT 2019
Starting time: 18:00