FutureLab and Quantum Advantage LLC present : The Quantum Insight Executive Briefing
Quantum computing is the next computational gold rush, and it's coming faster than you think. IBM, Google, Microsoft, D-Wave and other tech titans are now betting billions on it. If they are right, then industry leaders need to understand the quantum computing revolution to survive the impact of this profound technological change.
Join us to see how quantum computing will revolutionize business and finance, and why it's vital to begin learning today.
This intimate executive briefing is for investment managers, featuring leading international subject matter experts. This is your chance to meet the key quantum hardware developers, quantum algorithm software developers, strategic business forces, and policy and academic experts, to discuss the technologies, platforms and standards required to enable a potential new wave of massively disruptive applications based on quantum computing.
- When: 4 October 2019, starting at 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Where: Luxembourg House of Financial Technology - 9, rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg
Dr. Po Chi Wu will serve as the emcee for the event. Format for panels is a 5 minute presentation by three or four panelists (with 5 slides max), followed by 20 minutes of Q&A and free discussion.
- 8:00 - 9:00am - Breakfast bar and barista service
- 9:00 - 9:15am - Introduction and Kickoff, Moderator: Dr. Po Chi Wu
- 9:15 – 9:35am - Keynote Speech by Nasir Zubair, CEO of the LHoFT
- 9:35-10:15am - Panel 1: Market Overview on Quantum Computing with Carleton Coffrin, Los Alamos National Labs
Description: This panel will offer insights from market leaders, expert-led panel discussions, and practical dialogs on how to best structure, launch, and sustain a successful quantum computing based application or service, as well as financing, business models and other issues.
- 10:20-11am - Panel 2: Quantum Applications for Fintech with Dr. Fred Glover, Moses Ma & Carleton Coffrin
Description: This expert-led panel will offer insights and practical dialogs on how to best structure, launch, and sustain a successful quantum computing based applications or services for financial services.
- 11:10-11:50am - Panel 3: Quantum Capital Markets
Description: This panel will cover issues around investing in quantum computing companies and ventures.
- 12:00 - 12:15 Closing
For any further questions or requests regarding sponsoring options, please send an email to email@example.com
9, rue du Laboratoire,
4 OCT 2019 to 4 OCT 2019
Starting time: 9:00