FutureLab and Quantum Advantage LLC present : The Quantum Insight Executive Briefing
Quantum computing is the next computational gold rush, and it's coming faster than you think. IBM, Google, Microsoft, D-Wave and other tech titans are now betting billions on it. If they are right, then industry leaders need to understand the quantum computing revolution to survive the impact of this profound technological change.
In this half-day event at the LHoFT, join us to see how quantum computing will revolutionize your business, and why it's vital to begin today.
Witness a live demonstration of the impact on portfolio and asset managers. Learn from presentations and panel discussions featuring leading international subject matter experts.
Innovate, adapt and spring ahead.
- When: 4 October 2019, starting at 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Where: Luxembourg House of Financial Technology - 9, rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg
- 8:00 - 9:00am - Breakfast bar and barista service
- 9:00 - 9:15am - Introduction and Kickoff, Moderator: Moses Ma
- 9:15 – 9:35am - Keynote Speech by Nasir Zubair, CEO of the LHoFT
- 9:35-10:15am - Panel 1: The Quantum Computing Opportunity and future with Nadia Manzari (Schiltz&Schiltz), Ajay Bali (EY) and Moses Ma (FutureLab).
Description: This panel will offer insights from market leaders, expert-led panel discussions, and practical dialogs on the global outlook how quantum computing will revolutionize business models, combined with AI and blockchain technology, and what the current trends and strategies are.
- 10:20-11am - Panel 2: Quantum Apps and Business Models with Dr. Fred Glover & Dr. Gary Kochenberger, Quantum Bridge Analytics, Prem Viswanathan, Data Scientist, Moses Ma for Quantum Fusion.
Description: This expert-led panel will offer insights and practical dialogs on how to best structure, launch, and sustain a successful quantum computing based applications or services for financial services.
- 11:10-11:50am - Panel 3: The Quantum Economy with Marc Hemmerling (ABBL), Dr. Po Chi Wu (QuantumAdvantage.io), Fabrice Croiseaux (InTech), Dr. Paolo Tasca (UCL).
Description: This panel will cover issues around investing in quantum computing companies and ventures.
- 12:00 - 12:15 Closing
For any further questions or requests regarding sponsoring options, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9, rue du Laboratoire,
4 OCT 2019 to 4 OCT 2019
Starting time: 9:00