Learn how to use and develop old-fashioned FMCG sales and negotiation to deliver sales & revenue growth. Meet and challenge Frank Schmit, currently Head of Fundraising at the Luxembourgish Red Cross, and former Sales, Marketing and Product Executive for P&G, Tango Tele2 and Luxair Luxembourg airlines. Frank, who likes to considerer himself a Teletubbie, will share with you his view on how to put into practice the principles of FMCG sales, marketing and negotiation and how to switch off and reconnect to the digital world, in order to build a successful commercial strategy.
On the agenda
- How to fail in 3 steps (or what absolutely not to do!)
- Think out of the box and step back!
- How to sell in a consumer market: the basics for a successful sales & marketing strategy
- Are you a "good" salesperson? "Persuasive selling; Negotiate without negotiating; Deal or No-Deal"
- Case Study: The 5 No’s case (Or: "Why and how was successfully implemented “Digicash” as payment method for Red Cross")
The workshop will be animated by some role-plays, so be prepared to challenge a Teletubbies
Frank Schmit started his professional life as postman in Luxembourg, before building himself a strong experience in sales, marketing and communication. He was Head of Marketing, Sales and Communication of Biopsytec, the first Luxembourgish Biotech Start-up, and managed to launch their innovative food-traceability solution all over Europe, before joining P&G as Sales & Business Manager. During his career he held executives roles in sales & marketing in high competitive environments, trying to deliver paradigm changes by applying common sense as breakthrough initiative.
9, rue du laboratoire
14 FEB 2020 to 14 FEB 2020
Starting time: 16:00