ZKLux#1: Luxembourg's First Zero Knowledge Days by Sikoba Research
ZKP (zero-knowledge proofs) is a method to prove the knowledge of some fact, without revealing that fact. It is already used in several blockchains and is expected to have a major impact on applications that involve transactions, identity systems, and proprietary information in general.
ZKLux#1 is the perfect occasion to find out about this exciting and important new technology!
Wednesday 26th June, 14:00-18:00
Technical Sessions & Hands-on Workshop
- Targeted audience: students, researchers and IT developers. Some mathematical background required.
- Location: LHoFT, "Bajcsy" meeting room on the 3rd floor
- Attendance limit: 20
Thursday 27th June, 10:00-17:30
- Target audience: C-level executives wishing to learn about the impact of Zero Knowledge proofs, managers in charge of technology and innovation, blockchain practitioners, professionals interested in data privacy.
- Conference program: The goal of the conference is to provide a wide-ranging overview of Zero Knowledge Proofs without requiring any prior technical knowledge.
- Location: House of Startups, "Big Bang" room (level -1)
LHoFT / House of Startups
9 Rue du Laboratoire,
26 JUN 2019 to 27 JUN 2019
Starting time: 14:00