Team names, roles
and company contact
Mr Vladimir Bernstein, Founder & CEO
AIFMaps is the best comprehensive software solution for meetings, decision management & ongoing compliance. It perfects the compliant process for AIF/AIFM & UCITS Boards, conducting officers, delegations and related governing bodies, for all their supervisory functions: risk management, compliance, portfolio management, valuation, audit, due diligence, remuneration and others. Unlike document management and portal solutions, AIFMaps Moves matters forward – from initiation until closure. AIFMaps customers drive productive Fund management processes, focus on critical decisions and actions, effectively collaborate with third parties (eg Investment adviser, auditors, consultants) and comply with regulation. By capitalising on our first mover advantage, we need to repeat BoardMaps success story and become market leader for Fund ManCos automation in Luxembourg and beyond.
> From a consumer perspective : insurance is still very analogue, quite cumbersome to deal with and ultimately not very digitized.
> From an insurance company’s perspective : operations still require a lot of human resources, especially in claims management.
Solution / technology
All matter-related documents, decisions, minutes of meeting and action
> items are managed and kept into AIFMaps - ensuring the compliant
> implementation and traceability of approval processes and of decision making.
This lowers the risk exposure to CSSF scrutiny and increase credibility to investors and stakeholders.
All matter-related documents, decisions, minutes of meeting and action items are managed and kept into AIFMaps - ensuring the compliant implementation and traceability of approval processes and of decision making.This lowers the risk exposure to CSSF scrutiny and increase credibility to investors and stakeholders.
- Organize fund governing bodies in a secure SaaS application
- Automatically receive proposals from Investment adviser
- Manage more AIFs in less time
- Comply with AIFMD regulation by design
> Key Features:
- Efficiently share information in advance of Board and committee meetings
- Propose, make and document decisions through active discussion in person or offline
- Keep track of previous decisions and monitor implemented and pending actions
- Auto-generate and store meetings and all relevant documents in a single, secure repository
- Facilitate information exchange with Investment Advisers, auditors and other third parties
Existing providers of board reporting solutions such as Diligent, BoardVantage eShare and BoardPad only target Boards of Directors and have a generally narrow focus on delivery of board books by means of a document vault. In contrast, AIFMaps specifically focuses on AIFMs and UCITS and provides a flexible mechanism for raising an issue, preparing it for meetings, making and recording decisions and resolving the issue through monitored actions. AIFMaps is a special AIFM-centric adaption of BoardMaps software, which is used by nearly 230 Boards and Committees (including 9 banks with 50+ committees) with more than 4000 users holding more than 20,000 meetings.
As of December 7, ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority) regulates:
- 2,218 active AIFMs; 1,436 active UCITS ManCos; 8,822 active MiFID investment firms. Total 12,500 investment managers, market of €87.5m/annum
- 29,000 UCITS funds in the EU, and more than 7,000 AIFs
- Total 36,000 funds, market of €144m/annum
- TOTAL OPPORTUNITY FOR AIFMAPS: €230 million per annum in SaaS subscription fees
> Product video at https://youtu.be/3D3Zj08XuyI
> Login credentials info for a demo version. Can be used for Web browser, as well as for the iPad app (please download from AppStore)
> URL: http://demo.aifmaps.com
> User logins: hrichardson or scornwell (for secretary functions)