Team names, roles
and company contact
David Kiener, CEO
FundsQ is a RegTech that markets an online platform to conduct Due Diligence on delegated activities (Third Party Risk Management).
Due Diligences on delegated activities is a regulatory obligation for financial institutions, including banks, investment firms, investment funds, insurance companies, etc.
FundsQ has been designed to be a risk and decision analysis tool that simplifies, speeds up and industrialises the due Diligence process in order to meet the regulatory guidelines.
Currently, the due diligence process is manual and redundant between companies. Moreover, there is no standard and often no added-value for the decision making.
Solution / technology
FundsQ is an online platform based on a SaaS service designed to provide a full spectrum of tools to assess your providers and delivers powerful technology, actionable analytics, an elegant user experience, unparalleled workflow and system configuration and data security.
FundsQ has been developed to meet the regulatory obligations, including:
- the definition of your Risk Based Approach ("RBA")
- a multi-year plan of due diligences
- an extensive range of question types
- the scoring of the due diligence answers
- the written critical analysis of the observations made
- the follow-up of the observations of previous due diligences
- the formalisation of the validation/approval
- the monitoring all types of questions and providers.
The third party risk management market is expected to double from around $ 3 billion in 2017 to 6 billion by 2022.